Student Enrolment Form
You are enrolling in a Government Probity (Public Offer)
Course Start date: 25 Mar 2024
This 3-day course will provide an advanced view of how probity can be achieved in the public service through ethical practices. Probity within the Australian Government is required to comply with the Australian Public Service values when making financial decisions. This course is ideal for those with some experience in government procurement and have responsibilities within a procurement activity.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd (RTO #45024) is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted. NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.