Student Enrolment Form
You are enrolling in a ADVANCED WORKSITE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT - 5 DAYS (016)
Course Start date: 20 Jun 2022
Thank you for choosing Kelyn Training Services for your training requirements.
By submitting this form, you are declaring that you have reviewed our website, our Client Information Handbook and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold or held a MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit. (RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan)
- White Card or valid Blue Card.
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 years' experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance.
You will also need to provide documentary evidence of either of the following two options (as a minimum):
1. A Letter or Third-Party Report from your employer detailing the type of work performed, or
2. Details of a minimum of 3 worksites with details of supervisor contact details to be verified.
If you do not hold the above listed course prerequisites, please enrol in our Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) and/or the Whitecard course.
IMPORTANT ENROLMENT INFORMATION
This website provides for two methods of registration:
- COMPANY ENROLMENT
- INDIVIDUAL ENROLMENT
COMPANY ENROLMENTS:Select the ‘Group Enrolment’ Button below to register and insert the information as required for each participant/s. The company will be invoiced following registration.
INDIVIDUAL ENROLMENT:Select the individual course and date. Enter the student details together with PayPal/card details for payment to book your place.
CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)If the company you are working for contributes to the CTF and you ARE an eligible employee please read on.
COMPANY ENROLMENTS:Please use the ‘Group Enrolment’ Button below to register and insert the Purchase Order and information as required for each participant/s.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.