Group Enrolment Form
You are about to book participants in a BASIC WORKSITE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT & TRAFFIC CONTROLLER (RENEWAL MRWA) - 1 Day (011) course.
Course Start date: 20 May 2022
Thank you for choosing Kelyn Training Services for your training requirements.
By submitting this form, you are declaring that you have reviewed our website, our Client Information Handbook and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
MRWA Pre-Requisite Information
- Participants to hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller accreditation
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan, RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat, RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace, RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or equivalent units of competence.
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.)
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
New MRWA Industry Engagement Evidence Requirements from 1/8/2021
- List a minimum of three worksites where you have undertaken traffic management duties in the previous 12 months (e.g. setting up signs/devices, controlling traffic, pedestrian management, etc.) Verifiable evidence;
- a completed SWMS used on a worksite you have signed;
- minimum one (1) of the following: documentation of a risk assessment or pre-start the you have participated in;
- minimum one (1) signed daily diary of a worksite you have implemented or details of the TMP number, contractor, etc.
IMPORTANT ENROLMENT INFORMATION
This website provides for two methods of registration:
- COMPANY ENROLMENT
- INDIVIDUAL ENROLMENT
COMPANY ENROLMENTS:Select the ‘Group Enrolment’ Button below to register and insert the information as required for each participant/s. The company will be invoiced following registration.
INDIVIDUAL ENROLMENT:Select the individual course and date. Enter your details together with PayPal/card details for payment to book your place.
CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)If the company you are working for contributes to the CTF and you ARE an eligible employee please read on.
COMPANY ENROLMENTS:Please use the ‘Group Enrolment’ Button below to register and insert the Purchase Order and information as required for each participant/s.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.